We’ve got some news for you. The Reddish Joinery showroom will be closing its doors for a short period. Why,...Read More
Job type: Full time, Monday – Friday (we would consider part-time for the right candidate)
- Supply your own tools and power tools that are kept in good condition.
- Familiarise yourself & implement the companies health and safety procedures.
- Understand the process of how each of our windows, doors, conservatories, and orangeries are installed.
- Understand the specific hardware that is used, how it’s used, and the suitability for each application.
- Have extensive knowledge of the sealants we use and understand how they can be harmful or damage installations.
- Be able to fit skirting boards in both conservatories and orangeries.
- Understand the company’s paperwork and deal with our customers.
- Treat the customers’ property with full respect, clean up after the installation or service call has ended, and issue any company-related documents.
- Be able to order the correct items for replacement or repair for products that are under warranty.
- Be able to install windows & doors to our high standard (this will not be a day-to-day task).
- Attend additional training sessions, upon the request of the company.
Be responsible for a company vehicle by keeping it clean, tidy and reporting any faults to your manager.
There will be times that you are asked to carry out a job or task that is in another area of the company. This will not be the main remit of your work and you will be asked on the understanding that you can carry out these tasks at a competent level and you understand it’s for the good of the overall company and team.
How to apply
For more information about the job role or to apply for this role please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org