Understanding when you need planning permission for an extension in the UK can be complex. This article aims to simplify...Read More
Job type: Sales consultants are self-employed and work on a commission-only basis.
- You will receive leads from the head office or our sale showroom
- You’ll be responsible for booking appointments with clients to suit yourself and the client.
- It will be your responsibility to hand back leads that you cannot fulfill or hand leads back to another sales consultant who has previously dealt with the client.
- You must attend all appointments on time either face to face or virtually, it’s your responsibility to inform a customer if the appointment cannot be met.
- Run the appropriate sales script during the different stages of the consultation.
- Provide the appropriate literature to the customer and encourage the customer to visit the showroom.
- You will be required to price each job using the company’s price list and seek advice when the price is not listed.
- Issue written quotations for every customer and make a copy available to the sales manager and also the company upon request.
- Familiarise yourself with all the company’s paperwork, including how to correctly fill out the contracts to ensure the customer and the company both know what they’re getting and have records of this.
- Demonstrate all products and ask for further training if necessary.
- Attend all training and regular monthly sales meetings.
- Keep up-to-date photographs of installations, including attending installations and taking your own photos.
- Attend two installations per month in order to gain further knowledge, feedback, referrals, and reviews from the customer.
- As a representative of Reddish Joinery, you are expected to respectfully speak about the company, the way it operates, and all staff members.
How to apply
For more information about the job role or to apply for this role please send us an email to email@example.com