We’ve got some news for you. The Reddish Joinery showroom will be closing its doors for a short period. Why,...Read More
Job type: Full time, Monday – Friday (overtime to be expected)
You will be paid weekly and your individual pay will be reflective of your experience and ability. Reddish Joinery offers bonus schemes and further insurance benefits that will be discussed with you further when you’re offered the position.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Have your own supply of hand and power tools that are kept in good condition.
- Must be familiar with uPVC and have a good understanding of joinery products (further training will be provided to fully understand Reddish’s timber products as they’re unique).
- As part of our installation team, you’ll be working inside our customers’ properties and there’s an expectation to be respectful to both the customer and their property at all times.
- You’ll be installing home improvement products ranging from single windows and doors to full build conservatories and orangeries to an exceptional standard.
- You will need to work to realistic time scales set by the company.
- Understand and work in line with the companies health and safety procedures.
- You’ll need to accurately read a tape measure and safely operate tools.
- Be capable of ordering additional components for each installation and reporting this to the correct team member.
- During installations you will be working in a team of two people, one will be a team leader who will be the point of contact for the customer during the installation process.
We take on staff with a view of them becoming a part of our Reddish Joinery family and we want them to become a success at our company. Our customers often request the same staff to return to work for them year after year.
How to apply
For more information about the job role or to apply for this role please send us an email to email@example.com